Re: Beta5 now Available - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Marc G. Fournier
Subject Re: Beta5 now Available
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Wed, 24 Nov 2004, Gavin M. Roy wrote:

> No you can not, but the tracker isn't very resource intesive from my past
> experience.  I can host it if needed.

It wasn't that that I was thinking of ... just wondering if there was some
way of having it redundant, instead of centralized ... nice thing about
ftp mirrors, we have about 60 of them, so if one goes down, it doesn't
really affect anything ... from what everyone is saying, if the tracker
goes down, it affects everything ... seems odd to have "new technology"
still having single points of failure :(

----