Re: Certifications in military environment - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Jeff Eckermann
Subject Re: Certifications in military environment
Date
Re: Certifications in military environment
List pgsql-general
--- Marco Bizzarri <m.bizzarri@icube.it> wrote:

> Hi all.
>
> I would like to know if postgresql has any
> certification for the
> military environment.

There are no official certifications, nor are there
likely to be.  But certifications may be offered by
individual companies, like Red Had does with Linux.

Here is one which might be of interest:

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&selm=20041014.104826.128620349.t-ishii%40sra.co.jp