Re: JDBC CTS 1.2.1 - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Vadim Nasardinov
Subject Re: JDBC CTS 1.2.1
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
On Tuesday 16 November 2004 18:30, Dave Cramer wrote:
> I doubt changing the backend version will help.

The reason I asked was because I seemed to recall vaguely that there
had been some change in the way autocommit worked.  Having refreshed
my recollection, I realize that the issue I was thinking of is
unrelated to the current situation:

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/7.4/static/release-7-4.html