Re: Documentation of server configuration - Mailing list pgsql-docs

From elein
Subject Re: Documentation of server configuration
Date
List pgsql-docs
As a header to the Config section, a hypertext index in alphabetical
order is what I suggested before.  It takes less space and
enables one to read it by section or to jump to where the
particular GUC is documented.

I think the alpha index would be easier and more helpful
to people doing fast lookups like Peter was looking for
and lets the chapters stay in the nicely grouped format.

--elein
elein@varlena.com