Re: [pgsql-www] Alternate PostgreSQL.org Design - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Josh Berkus
Subject Re: [pgsql-www] Alternate PostgreSQL.org Design
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Robert,

> Of course if folks feel this is something that needs to happen we could
> possibly toss some things out, but there has been some reservations
> about launching a new site at the same time as a major release.

Given the problems with the legacy site, I think a lot of us would rather see
a new, even partially implemented, site than to do 8.0 on the old site.

--Josh

--
__Aglio Database Solutions_______________
Josh Berkus               Consultant