Re: Increasing the length of - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Andrew Sullivan
Subject Re: Increasing the length of
Date
Re: Increasing the length of  (Simon Riggs <simon@2ndquadrant.com>)
List pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Nov 10, 2004 at 09:52:17PM +0000, Simon Riggs wrote:
> On Wed, 2004-11-10 at 21:48, Richard Huxton wrote:
> >
> > Isn't that:
> > log_min_duration_statement (integer)
>
> That gets written when a statement completes, not during execution.

I've been following this thread, and I was thinking the same thing.
I wonder how much work it'd be to have another log setting -- say
log_statement_after_min_duration (integer) -- which did what Simon
wants.  That'd more than satisfy my need, for sure.  Might the cost
of that be too high, though?

Andrew Sullivan  | ajs@crankycanuck.ca
When my information changes, I alter my conclusions.  What do you do sir?    --attr. John Maynard Keynes