Re: These Lists Are Being Cut To FOUR - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Joel
Subject Re: These Lists Are Being Cut To FOUR
Date
Re: These Lists Are Being Cut To FOUR
List pgsql-general
> Hello. My name is Mike Cox. I am in charge of the changing of these
> postgresql lists. ...

(That was a mock diatribe, correct?)

Mike, you are not in charge, you are just leading the point on the RFD
since Marc has other priorities. (And believe me, he does.)

Take a break from the process for a day. There's no rush. And it really
isn't all on your back. If you insist on keeping it that way, the vote
will fail, and we'll be back where we were.

Are you needing a co-proponent?

--
Joel <rees@ddcom.co.jp>