Lost databases - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Liviu BURCUSEL
Subject Lost databases
Date
Re: Lost databases
List pgsql-general
Hi !

I'm in the ultimate state of dispair. Over the night some of my
databases just disapeared. But they did not dissaper totally. I can
still connect to them but I cannot dump them. When doing a "select *
from pg_database" I see only 2 databases I hardly ever use (they are
used once in a couple of mounths). Template0 and template1 are missing.
All the databases that I currently use dissapeared!

Please help me to restore the integrity of the system. I'm in dense fog
here :(

Liviu