Re: I'm about to release the next postgresql RFD. Comments - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Marc G. Fournier
Subject Re: I'm about to release the next postgresql RFD. Comments
Date
List pgsql-general
As a side note ... if/when the CFV is called and those 4 are
approved/rejected, that will not change what is available on
news.postgresql.org, it will only improve the propogation of those 4
specific groups so that more servers around the world carry them ...

----