Re: Avoiding explicit addDataType calls for PostGIS - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Markus Schaber
Subject Re: Avoiding explicit addDataType calls for PostGIS
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
Hi, Kris,

On Mon, 8 Nov 2004 04:54:39 -0500 (EST)
Kris Jurka <books@ejurka.com> wrote:

> We're getting closer to understanding each other.  I've just committed
> a version of this patch that reads all available
> org.postgresql.driverconfig.properties files and uses them to set any
> defaults.  My whole point is that I did not want to put a
> driverconfig.properties file in postgresql.jar because we don't need to
> and it will only create potential problems.

So we continue to have the defaults compiled in, instead of delivering
them with a properties file, but parse third-party property files.

I thing that's a good decision, I think.

Thanks a lot,
Markus

--
markus schaber | dipl. informatiker
logi-track ag | rennweg 14-16 | ch 8001 zürich