From Marc G. Fournier
Subject Re: Inadequate hosting for www.postgresql.org
Date
List pgsql-www
On Wed, 3 Nov 2004, Mitch Pirtle wrote:

> --enable-versioning:  never did it, never saw the need for it, highly suspect it

k, I can get rid of that and try ...

> --disable-all:  what is this, not listed at php.net either?

  --disable-all   Disable all extensions enabled by default.

extensions are build/installed seperately ...

> Those are the only two that I think look fishy.  Compiled into apache,
> or as a dynamic module?

dynamic module, and the 'extensions' are seperate and installed into
/usr/local/lib/php/20020429:

# ls /usr/local/lib/php/20020429
Optimizer                       mcrypt.so
Optimizer_TS                    mhash.so
ZendExtensionManager.so         mmcache.so
ZendExtensionManager_TS.so      mnogosearch.so
bcmath.so                       mysql.so
bz2.so                          openssl.so
calendar.so                     overload.so
ctype.so                        pcre.so
curl.so                         pdf.so
domxml.so                       pgsql.so
exif.so                         posix.so
ftp.so                          pspell.so
gd.so                           session.so
gettext.so                      sockets.so
iconv.so                        tokenizer.so
imap.so                         wddx.so
interbase.so                    xml.so
ldap.so                         xmlrpc.so
mbstring.so                     zlib.so
mcal.so

----