Re: 8.0 Release: Press Contacts, Lists - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: 8.0 Release: Press Contacts, Lists
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
On Sun, Oct 31, 2004 at 04:38:09PM -0800, Josh Berkus wrote:

> U.S/Canada: East and West Coast (Josh Berkus and Bruce Momjian?)
> Mexico/Central America: ?
> South America (Alvarro?)
                     ^^

That's one R only.  Anyway I think it's best to have one contact per
country in South America.  There's me in Chile, Christian Kuroki in
Argentina and there was a guy from Ecuador asking what he could do to
help (I directed him to this list yesterday).  I don't know how things
are in Europe but down here there's not a lot of contact between
countries.  At least not between my country and others, and I think that
(non-geek) people in Peru and Bolivia would be annoyed if they had to
contact anyone in Chile.

"Aprende a avergonzarte más ante ti que ante los demás" (Demócrito)