From Marc G. Fournier
Subject Re: Inadequate hosting for www.postgresql.org?
Date
List pgsql-www
On Mon, 1 Nov 2004, Alexey Borzov wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Marc G. Fournier wrote:
>> I just email'd Alexey to test after making some changes (moving the whole
>> VM to a faster server) and reporting much better response times ...
>
> Yes, now it does ~5 pages per second, thus the whole mirroring process will
> probably complete in under an hour.

Does the mirroring process mirror *all* files, or just those that have
changed?  Most of the files on the site *should* be static, no?  What
consititutes the bulk of the pages?  I would think the various versions
docs, no?  Which are static ...

BTW, does this script you are working on have any access controls, or does
it allow *everyone* to mirror the site?

----