Re: Sourceforge updated - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Robert Treat
Subject Re: Sourceforge updated
Date
List pgsql-www
On Thursday 28 October 2004 04:05, Devrim GUNDUZ wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've updated project page @ sourceforge. We have 7.2.6, 7.3.8 and 7.4.6
> source codes there. Also submitted a news in project page.
>
> I'm unsure to upload RPMs there, we have lots of'em...

yeah, we used to do source rpms, but that got dropped since they seemed to
proliferate. my plan was to upload source tarballs and windows package once
8.0 got released... possible once RC1 gets released as well.

> BTW... What about removing older release, like 7.4.0-7.4.5, 7.3.0-7.3.7,
> etc?

I've thought about that, but people still seem to download them, so i'd say
leave em.

--
Robert Treat