Re: [pgsql-advocacy] PostgreSQL.org Design Proposal - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: [pgsql-advocacy] PostgreSQL.org Design Proposal
Date
List pgsql-www
On Thu, Oct 28, 2004 at 09:37:05PM +0400, Alexey Borzov wrote:

> >Alexey your being rude and innacurate.
>
> Definitely. Just like Mitch was in his mail.

It's surprising to me, as an outsider to the web-developing camp, to see
that the guy in charge of Postgres' www has the same attitude towards
the rest of the people that the previous web developer had (Vince V.) He
acts like other people is constantly attacking him and trying to take
something out of his control, which is obviously not true (which I, as a
side observer, can tell).

I wonder how would the Postgres code be if the core developers acted the
same.  What would happen if Jan or Chris or whoever felt attacked each
time Tom corrected a bug in their code?

Syntax error: function hell() needs an argument.
Please choose what hell you want to involve.