Re: compatibilityissues from 7.1 to 7.4 - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Andrew Sullivan
Subject Re: compatibilityissues from 7.1 to 7.4
Date
List pgsql-general
On Thu, Oct 28, 2004 at 10:35:27AM +0900, Joel wrote:

> I'm looking at the release notes for 7.2 and thinking that, when we make
> the jump, jumping to 7.4 will probably be the best bet.

Given that 7.2 is pretty much end of life now, I certainly wouldn't
adopt it.  If you're going through the pain of upgrading, might as
well go all the way.

Andrew Sullivan  | ajs@crankycanuck.ca
I remember when computers were frustrating because they *did* exactly what
you told them to.  That actually seems sort of quaint now.
        --J.D. Baldwin