Re: [pgsql-www] PostgreSQL.org Design Proposal - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Marc G. Fournier
Subject Re: [pgsql-www] PostgreSQL.org Design Proposal
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
On Thu, 28 Oct 2004, Dave Page wrote:

>> Third, the 'web presence' of the Postgres community as a
>> whole is a mess.  Gborg, pgfoundry, www, advocacy, how many
>> other sites are there?  And in what state?  Sheesh, this is
>> as bad as python. (slaps
>> forehead)
>
> Precisely my point - we know this, and its part of the longterm plan.
> Catch up on the previous discussions first, and then you'll be in a
> better position to object to doing it 'our way (TM)'.

Stupid question ... do we have somewhere a layout of the long term plan?
For instance, eventually we want to merge Gborg -> PgFoundry, so that we
have one projects related site ... I believe(?) advocacy is meant to merge
into www itself?  And there has been talk of better integrating developer,
at least in so far as layout?

----