PostgreSQL CE started - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Tatsuo Ishii
Subject PostgreSQL CE started
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi all,

We, Software Research Associates, Inc., have started "PostgreSQL CE"
(PostgreSQL Certificated Engineer), on Oct 1st. PostgreSQL CE is an
entry level PostgreSQL engineer certification program. We expect at
least several hundreds of people will take the examin by April
2005. We also hope that PostgreSQL CE makes PostgreSQL more and more
popular.

For the present examins are held in about 100 test centers in Japan
and the examin itself is written in Japanese. However since we have a
partnership with Pearson VUE (http://www.pearsonvue.com/) to operate
the examin, it is possible that PostgreSQL CE could be taken effect in
US and/or rest of the world.

Software Research Associates, Inc.(http://www.sra.co.jp/index-en.html)
is headquartered in Tokyo and is doing lots of PostgreSQL businesses.
--
Tatsuo Ishii