Re: update sequence conversion script - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Terry Lee Tucker
Subject Re: update sequence conversion script
Date
List pgsql-general
Question:

When one moves from version 7.x to 8.x, will my old pgplsql functions continue
to work with the single quotes or will everything have to be changed to the
"dollar quoting" functionality?

Thanks...

On Monday 11 October 2004 05:28 am, Richard Huxton saith: