Re: Forum.postgresql.org - Mailing list pgsql-www

From elein
Subject Re: Forum.postgresql.org
Date
List pgsql-www
This is the link to a specific thread in pgsql-general from the forum is:

http://forum.postgresql.org/index.php/t/6572/0/6444bc090247b11dbe080878c258a4fb/

a more readable link might be something like the old archive style:

  http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-hackers/2004-10/msg0004_1.php

or better yet, simpler than that.

--elein