Re: CGI program cannot access database - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Steven Klassen
Subject Re: CGI program cannot access database
Date
List pgsql-general
* Samik Raychaudhuri <samik@freeshell.org> [2004-10-08 11:37:49 -0500]:

> Thanks very much for your reply. Why do you say that the connect
> string is a little unorthodox? I just followed the standard DBI
> documentation.

Just not used to seeing the semi-colons in the DSN. Usually the
dbname, host, and port directives are space delimited.

I didn't catch earlier that you said it works on the command line but
not as a CGI. I'll have another look at the original post.

--
Steven Klassen - Lead Programmer
PostgreSQL Replication & Support Services, (503) 667-4564