Re: archives.postgresql.org cleaned up ... and rebuilding - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Marc G. Fournier
Subject Re: archives.postgresql.org cleaned up ... and rebuilding
Date
List pgsql-www
On Fri, 1 Oct 2004, Oleg Bartunov wrote:

> On Thu, 30 Sep 2004, Marc G. Fournier wrote:
>

>> On a temporary URL of svr5.postgresql.org right now, until its done, but
>>
>>      - fixed last-modified date
>
> looks good. I don't know what is (envelope-from bla-bla...)  means, but
> jopefully our parser just ignores it.
>
> zen:~$>curl -I http://svr5.postgresql.org/pgsql-general/2001-12/msg00879.php
> HTTP/1.1 200 OK
> Date: Fri, 01 Oct 2004 08:53:20 GMT
> Server: Apache/1.3.31 (Unix) mod_perl/1.29 PHP/4.3.3RC1
> Last-Modified: Mon, 31 Dec 2001 11:21:21 -0500 (EST)    (envelope-from gregw@com-stock.com)

Ack ... none of the messages that I'd checked had that ... can you confirm
whether or not your parser does ignore it??  If it does cause a problem,
I'll try and figure out a way to get rid of it :( If it is benign, all the
better though ...

I have the archves updated hourly now as well ...

----