Re: [pgsql-advocacy] Server unreliability - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: [pgsql-advocacy] Server unreliability
Date
List pgsql-www
On Wed, Sep 29, 2004 at 06:20:37PM -0400, Alvaro Herrera wrote:

> Now that people are talking about www and archives, please take a look
> at a problem I've pointed a couple of times in the past and had no
> answer: the pgsql-es-ayuda list is not on the left column.  It's also
> not listed on the " Search in: " combo box at the top either.

Oh, another one:  Here

http://search.postgresql.org/archives.search?cs=utf-8&fm=on&st=20&dt=back&q=llave+foranea&ul=http%3A%2F%2Farchives.postgresql.org%2Fpgsql-es-ayuda%2F%25&dp=0&o=0&ps=10&s=date

the pgsql-es-ayuda is not in the upper combo box.  This is the page
that's presented as result from a search (it was originally restricted
to pgsql-es-ayuda).

It seems really weird to have two lists of lists, one at the top when
you are looking at plain archives, and other when you are looking at
search results.  Most certainly they should be identical!  Why aren't
they one and the same?

Thanks,

www.google.com: interfaz de línea de comando para la web.