Re: [Fwd: Re: [20040927-000-004] Majordomo web interface - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Marc G. Fournier
Subject Re: [Fwd: Re: [20040927-000-004] Majordomo web interface
Date
List pgsql-www
k, I haven't got a clue why justin are receiving these :( the only
references I have to him in teh whole database as being a contact email
are:

ams=# select * from contact where email_address = 'justin@postgresql.org';
  id  | first_name | last_name |     email_address     | phone_number  |  fax_number  | status_id | company_id
-----+------------+-----------+-----------------------+---------------+--------------+-----------+------------
   43 | Justin     | Clift     | justin@postgresql.org | +61.93631313  | +61.93605008 |         2 |         40
  250 | Justin     | Clift     | justin@postgresql.org | +61.894743146 |              |         2 |        340
(2 rows)

ams=# select name from company_summary where id in ( 40, 340 );
                             name
there either ...

but, according ot the AMS system, Justin Clift's email is
webmaster@postgresql.org ...

Justin, can you forward me one of these with full headers?

----