Re: LockAcquire: lock table 1 is out of memory - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From Betsy Barker
Subject Re: LockAcquire: lock table 1 is out of memory
Date
List pgsql-novice
I raised the parameter to 256 and the process finished. Thank you Tom. Does raising that parameter cause the database
toslow down? The process ended up taking 14.5 hours to finish! That seems like a long long time.

Also, do you think that the use of a temporary table inside an inner loop, being created and dropped over and over
againcould have caused the problem in the beginning?

Thank you,
Betsy Barker

--
Betsy Barker