Re: Minor Typo in SELECT docs - Mailing list pgsql-docs

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: Minor Typo in SELECT docs
Date
Re: Minor Typo in SELECT docs  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
List pgsql-docs
On Fri, Sep 10, 2004 at 09:31:09AM +1000, Neil Conway wrote:
> Thomas F.O'Connell wrote:
> >There is a reference to the "sql_interitance" configuration in the 7.4.x
> >docs:
>
> Since it's fixed in HEAD, I think we're fine -- we usually don't bother
> applying documentation fixes to release branches, even if there were
> plans for another 7.4.x release.

Oh, is this really a good policy?

"I personally became interested in Linux while I was dating an English major
who wouldn't know an operating system if it walked up and bit him."
(Val Henson)