Need help Installing Postgresql7.3.4 - Mailing list pgsql-cygwin

From harish pathak
Subject Need help Installing Postgresql7.3.4
Date
List pgsql-cygwin

Dear Sir,

I have to install software PostgreSQL7.3.4 or later version but not 8.0 on windows plateform, I know we required/need cygwin before installing PostgreSQL7.3.4

From where can I install PostgreSQL7.3.4 or later version on widnwos XP Professional.

Also please give me the details of the steps installing cygwin. I have the setup of cygwin in CD but the steps (installing cygwin) are very confusing and are not cleared so please guide me in this way.

Please help me in this way.

Please reply as soon as possible.
Also I am online in yahoo chat
my id is : mrharishpathak