Re: Suggestion for improving Archives - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Marc G. Fournier
Subject Re: Suggestion for improving Archives
Date
List pgsql-www
k, check out:

http://archives.postgresql.org/sfpug/2004-09/msg00003.php

I have the meta tag in place ... please confirm that the format is okay,
as that is what mhonarc is getting from the message itself ... I can
reformat it if I have to using PHP, but would like to avoid it if at all
possible ... basically, if the default will work, I'd like to leave it as
is ...

----