From Marc G. Fournier
Subject Re: www.postgresql.org hacked ?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
venus went down on Thursday, late ... as soon as I realized it was going
to be down for longer then normal (I hate fsck), I changed the DNS so that
it pointed to the www*.us.postgresql.org mirrors, which, of course, didn't
work since they are all using VirtualNameHosts as opposed to IP ... once
we noticed that, I changed it so that it only points to DarcyB's mirror,
since he was on IRC and was using IP based vs Name based ...

----