My upcoming trip - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Bruce Momjian
Subject My upcoming trip
Date
List pgsql-hackers
I am traveling September 5-24, leaving this Sunday night, EDT.  The trip
is 19 days:
9/5             leave for London9/6             London, afternoon/evening meeting9/7             leave for Shanghai9/8
          Shanghai9/9             Shanghai9/10            Shanghai9/11            Shanghai9/12            leave for
Tokyo9/13           Tokyo meetings9/14            Tokyo meetings9/15            Tokyo seminar9/16            Tokyo
interviews9/17           Tokyo9/18            leave for Sydney9/19            Sydney9/20            Sydney meetings9/21
          Sydney meetings9/22            leave for San Francisco9/23            San Francisco9/24            leave for
Philadelphia

I will be reading email where available.  I have already talked to Tom
about applying appropriate patches while I am gone.  I will be reading
all email either while I am on the trip or when I return so nothing will
be missed.

Pennsylvania19073