Re: Back on track -- 8.0 Press Release - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Marc G. Fournier
Subject Re: Back on track -- 8.0 Press Release
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
On Fri, 27 Aug 2004 josh@bitbuckets.com wrote:

> Along with the new features come some new addins.  Slony-I is a
> replication system funded by domain registry Afilias.  PostgreSQL has
> gained a number of stored procedure languages, namely PL/PerlNG and
> PL/Java, which were sponsored by consultancy Command Prompt, Inc.
> There are many more features available for anyone who wants to use them.

I like the wording, don't like the 'format' ... would it be possible to
maybe go bullet form here or something?  maybe like:

"Along with the new features come some new addins:

     - Slony-I, an OSS replication system funded by domain registry
           Afilias
     - PL/PerlNG and PL/Java, new server programming languages
           sponsored by Command Prompt, Inc."

The original wording just seemed to blur it too much ... I think ...

----