Re: 8.0 Press Release: the PRODUCTIVE thread. - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Marc G. Fournier
Subject Re: 8.0 Press Release: the PRODUCTIVE thread.
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
On Wed, 18 Aug 2004, Marc G. Fournier wrote:

> On Wed, 18 Aug 2004, Josh Berkus wrote:
>
>> Simon,
>>
>>> We expect strong uptake both from direct users and
>>> from ISVs releasing solutions that embed PostgreSQL within them."
>>
>> Hmmmm ... I really like that sentence, other than the word "uptake".
>
> adoption?

Or, "We expect a higher level of adoption out of this release, both from
direct users and from ISVs releasing solutions that embed PostgreSQL
within them, due to the number of enterprise level features added to this
release"?

----