Re: where can i download pgs 7.3.x ? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Bruno Wolff III
Subject Re: where can i download pgs 7.3.x ?
Date
List pgsql-general
On Mon, Aug 16, 2004 at 19:05:58 +0300,
  Devrim GUNDUZ <devrim@gunduz.org> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On Mon, 16 Aug 2004, Geoffrey KRETZ wrote:
>
> > For the purpose of QA testing, I need a 7.3.X version of postgreSQL for
> > unix (linux i686)  but I can't find it on the postgre website.
>
> ftp.postgresql.org/postgresql/source/
>
> 7.3.6 is the latest one on 7.3 branch.

On (at least) ftp.postgresql.org the URL should be:
ftp://ftp.postgresql.org/pub/source/v7.3.6/

P.S. The original request was posted as a reply to another thread. This
is not a nice thing to do. It messes up the archives and can hide the
fact that your request is new, causing some people who could have helped you
to ignore it.