Re: OSCON Cds - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Josh Berkus
Subject Re: OSCON Cds
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Heather,

> Hi Josh- the CDs produced for OSCON are Afilias' property. I believe you
> have been in contact with Jan on this issue. These CDs are to be shipped
> back to Afilias' USA office. If you need the address or a FedEx number for
> shipping please let me know.

I have Andrew's Fedex number.   Will send.

> We would appreciate receiving them back as soon as possible.

OK.

> Any future needs for copies of the CD with Slony should come to Jan and can
> be sent out from Afilias.

If you want.  I was going to gather requests and then ask you whether you
wanted to ship stuff twice or send it direct from Portland, where we left a
portion of the CDs since we were limited in how many we could carry back to
San Francisco.

> Perhaps Gavin would make the files that we used to produce the CD available
> as well for those who wish to burn their own?

Already online.

--
Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions