Re: CVS comment - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: CVS comment
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Aug 03, 2004 at 06:42:03PM +0200, Gaetano Mendola wrote:

> I'm reading some comment on CVS and I seen this comment
> for tab-complete.c revision 1.109:
>
> Fix subtransaction behavior for large objects, temp namespace, files,
> password/group files.  Also allow read-only subtransactions of a read-write
> parent, but not vice versa.  These are the reasonably noncontroversial
> parts of Alvaro's recent mop-up patch, plus further work on large objects
> to minimize use of the TopTransactionResourceOwner.
>
> but the modification on that file have noting to see with this.
>
> Is it normal ?

Yeah.  I included your tab-complete patch in the patch I sent to
pgsql-patches, which later Tom reworked and applied.  His CVS comment
didn't mention the tab completion change.  This isn't surprising at all,
as minor changes go uncommented sometimes when they are surrounded by
bigger changes (like the large object work).

"Por suerte hoy explotó el califont porque si no me habría muerto
de aburrido"  (Papelucho)