SSL as unpriviledged user - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From postgresql@thomasbache.de
Subject SSL as unpriviledged user
Date
List pgsql-odbc
Hi all!

I use the s/odbc-driver provided by commandprompt and have some trouble
with it. Because the commandprompt guys are reading this list, I post
here.

Ok, the trouble is, that my MS Access app crashes, if an unpriviledged
user opens an odbc-connection that has ssl-support enabled. The
connection works alright with ssl disabled. The connection also works
fine with ssl enabled and admin-rights. The dlls regarding ssl seem to
be registered and obviously work for the admin. But what is wrong here?
I can reproduce the phenomenon on a w2k and wxp box, both of them pro
versions. I'm puzzled and searching for advice.

Regards,
Tom