Re: win32 readline - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: win32 readline
Date
List pgsql-patches
Where are we on this?  Right now readline is disabled on Win32.  psql
works fine for me.  In fact it is more native because the delete key
deletes, and control-d doesn't exit.

I am inclined to leave the code unchanged and we can revisit this later
after we figure out why readline doesn't work on some Win32 versions.