Just a quick 'downtime' notice - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Marc G. Fournier
Subject Just a quick 'downtime' notice
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Just a quick note that the various VMs for *.postgresql.org will be moved
this week to the new server ... I'm hoping to get the main CVS moved over
on Wednesday night, and the web site(s) over on Thursday ... it all
depends on any problems getting the server into the rack on Wednesday ...

For the most part, this generally only means 5-10 minutes of downtime, as
most of the move is done while the server is live, but I know *someone* is
going to try accessing while its down :)

Included in my sig is my contact info ... if you find a site has been down
for >15 minutes, feel free to buzz me ... it might just be that its taking
longer to move then usual, but better safe then sorry ...

----