Re: compile problem - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From babar haq
Subject Re: compile problem
Date
List pgadmin-support

> I think you just got unlucky - Andreas fixed that yesterday. Can try the
> 27 July snapshot which is there now?
well its still not visible to me on the snapshot page. i am checking out the cvs one.

> I did see another post yesterday about a possible problem with the
> version of gcc & pga3 on fc2 so there may be more issues yet - that's
> the price you pay for using dev code though :-(
no problemo. thats the power of opensource:) Just hope that can make it run at last. cause our companys decision of
usingpostgres is depending on it.

Regards,
Babar Haq
Sign-up for Ads Free at Mail.com