Re: cvsweb upgraded - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Marc G. Fournier
Subject Re: cvsweb upgraded
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Tue, 27 Jul 2004, Marc G. Fournier wrote:

> 'k, if someone knows how to fix this, I'm all ears ... the OS conf file
> examples all have the following set (with PostgreSQL switched for the OS):
>
> $ENV{'RCSLOCALID'} = 'PostgreSQL=Id';
>
> Since I'm not sure example where in cvsweb you guys are looking, can you test
> and let me know if this fixes it?

Nope, that doesn't appear to do it ... I changed it to what is in
CVSROOT/options, and it causes cvsweb to generate an error about rlog ...
getting rid of the line reverts it back to the form that works ...

We're running cvsweb 3.0.1, if anyone wants to see what is settable ...

----