Re: [subxacts] Savepoint syntax - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: [subxacts] Savepoint syntax
Date
List pgsql-patches
On Sun, Jul 25, 2004 at 04:58:01PM -0400, Alvaro Herrera wrote:

> Attached is the savepoints syntax patch, hopefully last try.
> Essentially the same as the last patch, with the following differences:

Brown paper bag patch.  Please disregard.  I'll post a good patch
tomorrow morning.

Sorry for the noise,

"Having your biases confirmed independently is how scientific progress is
made, and hence made our great society what it is today" (Mary Gardiner)