Re: [HACKERS] possibly updating techdocs; mysql2pgsql on gborg - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From joe speigle
Subject Re: [HACKERS] possibly updating techdocs; mysql2pgsql on gborg
Date
List pgsql-patches
hi,
just a contrib/mysql/README patch.  Somehow the links got reversed.

5c5
<     http://gborg.postgresql.org/project/mysql2psql/projdisplay.php
---
>     http://www.omnistarinc.com/~fonin/downloads.php#my2pg
9c9
< Another tool, mysql2pgsql, can be found at:
---
> A third tool, mysql2pgsql.perl, can be found at:
11c11