Re: determining supported timezones - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Robert Treat
Subject Re: determining supported timezones
Date
List pgsql-general
Well, looking at Tom's nearby post I suspect putting the data into the
database won't fly to far, so I guess we just need to update the docs and be
sure to mention the potential compatability issue in the release notes.

Robert Treat