Re: Is "trust" really a good default? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From elein
Subject Re: Is "trust" really a good default?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
It has probably be said before, but new users need
to be able to get up and running on their *development*
system quickly.  Throwing new users for a loop with
the password configuration issues would be a problem.

Most people would put up a test server first anyway
in order to check things out and configure as necessary.

--elein