Re: the PostgreSQL Elephant - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Marc G. Fournier
Subject Re: the PostgreSQL Elephant
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
On Mon, 12 Jul 2004, Josh Berkus wrote:

> Peter,
>
>> Except that the beginning of this cycle was 4 years ago, and we have way
>> too much invested with this logo now.
>
> According to Lamar, it was more like 20 months ago.

20 months ago is still almost 2 years, nowhere near 'the beginning of the
cycle' ... also, the main web site http://www.postgresql.org didn't get
moved to the new elephant until the new web site was ready to go live ...
the old site wasn't being touched during that period, so still had the
*old* elephant on it (nobody wanted to make changes to the old site) ...

----