Want to Contribute - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From robert kernell
Subject Want to Contribute
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi. I want to begin helping develop postgresql.

I have an up-to-date computer, a dell dimension 4600, built with lots of extras. I have an MS in CS, and have worked with postgres in industry.

Can someone tell me what software I need? I guess I need a compiler. What compiler do I need? What else do I need?

What is a good place to start helping develop postgresql? Maybe something medium hard.

I am just kind of clueless at this point...

Thank you...

-Robert W. Kernell
-Computer Scientist
-Resume located at: