Re: First attempt: support for '\dg' in psql - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: First attempt: support for '\dg' in psql
Date
List pgsql-patches
Christopher Kings-Lynne wrote:

> >>Maybe you could put the dash in a different color (red?) so it stands out
> >>more. Or maybe the whole item could go in a different color if done./
> >>

> > Yes, what about stroke through:
>
> Because neither works in the plain text version.

OK, I updated to the newest version of txt2html and got the line to
appear in bold.

I also removed some blank lines and reordered the descriptions:

    http://developer.postgresql.org/todo.php

Any other suggestions on how to improve this?