FreeOSZoo project announcement - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Jean-Michel POURE
Subject FreeOSZoo project announcement
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Dear friends,

This is an off-topic message about a new project called FreeOSZoo involving
two pgAdmin member, Jean-Michel and Raphaël.

You can visit our site on:
http://www.freeoszoo.org

We provide packages for QEMU, a fast PC emulator for GNU/Linux, Win32 and Mac
OS X. The packages and instructions can be found on the downloading page:

http://www.freeoszoo.org/download.php

In the next months, the project will allow QEMU PC emulator to connect to the
FreeOSZoo library of free operating systems, download and use a guest Free
Operating System in a matter of minutes.

This way, we hope to be able to convince people that are not aware of the
existence of Free Software to migrate to Free tools, without leaving their
usual environment and Operating System.

QEMU presently has a working but limited GUI. If anyone of you is willing to
work on a multi-platform GUI for QEMU, your help is kindly welcome.

Kindest regards,
FreeOSZoo Team