Re: [pgsql-advocacy] win32 binary downloads - Mailing list pgsql-hackers-win32

From Jean-Michel POURE
Subject Re: [pgsql-advocacy] win32 binary downloads
Date
List pgsql-hackers-win32
> Do you have any stats on how many different IPs this is? Are we talking
> about 1000 different people each week, or just one very enthusiastic
> tester.

It shows that the number of potential Win32 PostgreSQL users is very high.

My bet is that PostgreSQL future stable version
can reach a million downloads quickly provided that:

1. a good installer is proposed
2. a small graphical manager is bundled
3. a single web page is released in several languages

This is probably on everyone radar list ...

Kindest regards,
Jean-Michel