Re: pgHoster.com woes and looking for a new host - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Paul Thomas
Subject Re: pgHoster.com woes and looking for a new host
Date
List pgsql-general
On 23/06/2004 19:50 Lynna Landstreet wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> Does anyone else here host their sites with pgHoster.com? More to the
> point,
> does anyone know what's happened to them?

I can't comment on pgHoster as I've never used them. Have you considered
the option of hosting your own server on an ADSL line? I use a hybrid
system split between static pages served from my IPS's machines and
dynamic pages served from a cheapo PC hooked up to my ADSL line. The
dynamic content is pg-powered of course :)

--
Paul Thomas
| Thomas Micro Systems Limited | Software Solutions for
Business             |
| Computer Consultants         |